|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Cuz the flashbacks won't leave me alone Thousand of things come across my mind ... Slightly overwhelming, extremely disturbing !! You know, I never like this situatuion, so get me out from here. ******** I still have no any fond on Facebook but it seems to be the only place where I can gather all of my bestfriends' latest news. Doesn't it sound sad to you ? Going there makes me feel myself sucha a swallow person, not going makes me feel so disconnecting with besties ... It's another form of dilemma, I know. ******** Ben said I sot zo (cantonese) It has been months, I found myself lost in laughters. And then a nightmared Pharmacology Practical brought me a little fun with three pals : Jack Syen, Ben and Nicholas =) I plan to boost up my Cantonese listening and speaking skill since staying in KL now but end up learning Cantonese bad sayings from them xP ******** Stop haunting me and set me free, will you ? I plead you, really. Signing off; Hze =3
9:39 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||