|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Hey, what ya doing with a girl like this ? Psalm 121:1,2 I lift up my eyes to the hills -- Where does my help come from ? My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth. *** I can still remember how these few sentences inspire me when I first got this little bookmark from Puan Gan. Daddy says : " I know women have the 6th sense, but I have the 7th sense and it tells me that you have 99.9% chances, so what to worry about ? " I know I shouldn't worry but then I can't help and just worry :( Maybe I have just being so ignorant most of the time, this is why only THIS KIND of issue can attack my brain cells. By the way, I really HATE general practitioners !!!!! Memang berlagak sangat, what's so great of holding a 5 years MBBS then only running a small clinic ?! ******** Amithabha Guayin Ma, Father Jesus Christ, Ya Allah Tuhanku and other God of all religions in the world : I'm still alive but I barely breathing, just pray to the God that have been introduced to me. Though I'm a free thought holder, but I know You are somewhere watching what I do. I believe You can see all the prices I have paid. Please save me with Your holy hands. Signing off; Hze =3
9:43 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||