|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, August 27, 2010
I refuse to be a princess Oh, dear faithful readers and devoted followers : Kindly informed that, you're here in And my second blog will be renamed as My sincere apology on changing URLs again. Please. I have reasons. I think I can truly undertsand how Sze Ung feels and why she keeps changing URL. I used to keep changing URLs very often last time until... my besties felt like killing me so much xP then only I promised not to change again. But then, there is always an exception. First, I have stopped believing that one day I will fully own my 100% freedom. Second, that 'disastrous revolution' really brings me a lot of disasters !! I wasn't that supertitious. But as you experienced more and more bad fortunes, somehow you will start to 'pantang' on certain things ... So, better get rid of that inauspicious word la. Third, it will be a brand new journey in an all new environment to me, and I don't want look back anymore. These two bloggies mean a lot to me as they collect every single pieces of my mood in life. With these two newly URLs, hopefully no more brokenheart. Once again, dear faithful readers and devoted followers : please RElink and REfollow. Thank you. Signing off; Hze
10:29 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||