|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, August 16, 2010
I guess I'm harder for the hardships that I had to face Right here, right now. I thought I would be mad this time. In contrast, I haven't been more sane than I'm now. I stopped sighing and stopped crying. For they seem so non-productive and like two forms of energy-wasting actions. I forgot since when people stopped asking me : " How are you ? " , Instead, they asked : " Are you ok ? " And I used to answered : " Ok-ok lo. " But then I guess my recent answer for the past few days was : " No. Very not ok. " So now, if you ask me again, I will answer unhesitatingly : " OK. No problem. " Well. Thing seems has came to the end but it doesn't, meanwhile. And I don't really own any better solution nor have came out a comfirmed decision. Meaning that what lie in fornt are still remained unwritten. But I don't afraid and I don't worry. I dunno why there's a sudden drastic change on what I think and how I feel. People around me claim that I think positively. I don't really agree all the time for I thought because I was being too ignorant most of the time. But after this incident, or perhaps a series of incidents; I decided that I'm a positive person. Through the years, I'm holding over-strong principles and being so stubborn in my life. These are the only two things able to make me suffer, I guess. But then a thought newly develops at certain part of my brain saying that : " One's sucess doesn't refer to how his or her dream finally comes true. But it refers to whether the one lives high or not ? " For further elaboration, Are those people who have achieved goal and target really happy ? What is the big deal if I can't realise my dream ?! I have so much other things to be achieved as long as I'm happy with them. Why am I making myself so miserably, and mourning over regretness of life ?! No point establishing meaningless challenges to torture myself right ? For if I could live happily and people whom I love do so, then I would be the winner right ? Am I miraculously becoming less stubborn ? Maybe I really hate enough but then I'm still not giving up ! BMW X6 and Triple-storey, 7-rooms mansion are still on ! I'm just too tired drenching myself with my own tears. I insist to stay happy for my every single second waking time which is something called unchangeable stubborness I really can't stand myself lurking in pool of emo-ness ! Lastly, end of story and there will be a brand one soon Signing off; Hze
8:42 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||