|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, August 30, 2010
I left the last piece of jigsaw to complete this puzzle I don't mind if I disappoint my mom temporarily just to prove her that my choice is the right one in coming days. All the time, I mostly go for what she wishes. Following instructions blindly isn't a way to be fillial and she doesn't appreciate at all. Supposely, I should have gone numb but it seems my reflex reaction only grows stronger, no reduction. Am I given a second chance to rethink, reconsider and rechoose, or left the only last path to be taken ? I shouldn't doubt about suitability, I'm just comparing and weighing a better properity in future. Becoming a doctor is to help the poor, heal the sick and provide a better life for your parents. Oh, rubbish. What I want is the real thing that can bring me real happiness. I have settled down my mood. I hope the hidden answer can be revealed soon so that I could settle down my mind. Signing off; Hze
11:59 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||