|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Justifying reasons why is an sbsolutely insane resolution to live by You know why am I being so HEAD STRONG ? Because I want to LIVE HIGH, LIVE MIGHTY, and LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY. Perhaps no one can truly understand how I feel ... But if you ask Jason Mraz, maybe he knows. Like I say : " Destroy what destroys you. " No point leaving it to devastate you. I'm only 20, not 40 lea, how do I close one eye and leave another one opens ?! No way, sorry. I die also can't pretend to be kind for the others angelically and torture myself innerly, in fact. I don't love myself only, but I love myself first then only I have the rights to love others. Signing off; Hze
10:35 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||