|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, August 7, 2010
My legendary 100th post !!! This post marks a milestone in my blogger career. From November 2009 to now, August 2010 - 9 months; 36 weeks; 252 days, here I am, updating my 100th post ^^ First and foremost, I thank Blogger who really plays a main role in my life. Like an open diary, like a huge collection of my happiness, bitterness and freaky thoughts. And to all my faithful readers and followers, million thanks for being so supportive. I know many of them READDDDD only and never leave me any tag =s There're so many blogging tools out there, but I still stick to my beloved Blogger because it provides the simplest dashboard in which an IT idiot like me can simply manage it without any trouble =D In fact, I have started to blog few years and I really can't remember how many bloggies I had deleted before this =/ Until I heard Eileen; yes, my most repectful, admirable Da Ge again. She said : " I rather leave it dead than delete it, because I can't bear to delete those previous precious memories. " My dearest besties change me a lot. They regain my trust on friendship after I had been submerged in sorrow for 2 years. If you observe carefully, you will realise that girls outside are so much different from us. Alright, my apology, I should say : we are so much different from girls outside xP Birds of a feather flock together, (Though I'm that rarest species but please, accept it, we still belong to the same family and genus xD ) this makes us adore each other very much ^^ My mom dislikes me to blog. Everytime she sees me blogging, she will repeat the same sentence like a recorder : " You really think that you can become a famous writer like J.K Rowling ar ?! " =.= Nevertheless, I still continue to blog, blog and blog =] Once again, THANK YOU so much for people who love me and my love ones. Hmm.. they are actually the same ones la =P You know who you are as I confessed everywhere ;D Lastly, dun forget to stay tune @ 100percent-freedomchaser & 360degree-disastrousrevolution for more awesome stuffs from Hazel ^^ Signing off; Hze =3
6:06 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||