|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
To wherever fate takes me No emo post for tonight, I promise. Neither high nor low, but it's a kind of familiar one. I guess that I must have gone numb. September will be soon here, finally. I know my besties must be worried sick about me. What the hell actually can emo up Hazel until like that ? Yeap, something much much worse than hell, and I promise that I will share once we meet up. I really malas to type out this long long story. Alright, talk about something else tonight. I'm pretty sure that I never dare to talk any bad about Twilight. For I know, my besties will definitely throw pebbles on me. Maybe if they don't, they will curse Harry Potter secretively xP They said how good if can have a vampired boyfriend like Edward. Huhh, you really want a boyfriend who can live without food and sleep, AND appear beside your bed like ghost every night ar ?? Solemnly, I don't find Edward charming, besides his super brilliant driving skill !! I do admire him, driving with his eyes on Bella but not looking in fornt. All the time, I was wondering, what makes Edward so attractive for him able to read people's mind, and so, Alice who can see the future ? I think, I know why then. To wherever fate takes me, to wherever moon appears in the starless night again. Signing off; Hze
10:51 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||