|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Losing for the focus, I can't fight for it anymore Very soon, raya holiday is coming to the end ... ... Meaning the separation will be reaching here, a long one; a huge one. Maybe I will regret, because I dun really managed to meet up all my BEST friends. =( Especially to Darling June and Dear Pearlyn ~~ I feel extra sorry ='( Then, to Sweetheart Lillian. I think the last time I see this girl was the time when she was drinking that 'toothpaste' drink. Just before I left for KL, we didn't managed to meet up. And now, again, we couldn't meet up. =[ Aww, really miss this girl. Never mind la, truest friendship stays forever. When I say 'forever', it means F-O-R-E-V-E-R. ;D Signing off; Hze
5:10 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||