Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Sunday, September 19, 2010
No matter what I do, all I think about is you.


I know the title is totally irrelevant to the following content,
because I'm going to talk about the tigress of my house again.
My mom is VERY irritating and annoying MOST of the time.
But to be very, very honest,
I do admire her freakish patience, sometimes.
I dun understand why,
I edi stucked the earphone into my ears
and locked myself inside room;
being separated by a thick, dark brown wooden door,
yet my mom still enjoys scolding outside my room,
even without a single response from me.
Women,
are sucha weird and scary creatures ...
They tend to CHANGE drastically after get married.
Don't you realise that ?
They not only amplified their voice,
but also lengthened their breath lo ~
Eeeyerrrr,
I will never want to be like that lo.
Dear young unmarried ladies,
please dun change to like that in future,
because you might never know that
your husband is sighing behind you =/
Signing off;
Hze

12:00 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances