Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, September 24, 2010
She is a beautiful monster


Err,
that SHE in the title above DOESN'T refer to
the main person of this post,
thank you.
I never have that huge gut to call her 'Monster',
because she definitely has the ability to eat me up !
xD
Kidding la ~ ^^
With the reference to one of Lillian's tags in my shoutbox,
I'm here by attaching this picture.

Yeap,
memory of the toostpaste drink,
one of my favourite beautiful moments of collection.
Please do not doubt about it.
Sucha nice shot,
of course it was taken by Hazel la.
=P
And until now,
I still can't figure out
what so great about the taste of a drink like toothpaste
could make this two women so happy ??!!
Funny drink brought up funny faces ^^
Dear Sweetheart Lian :
I MISS the ways you EAT.
They always remind me the rice cooker.
=P
Signing off;
Hze

10:04 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances