|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, September 2, 2010
So now you're trying to pretend a superstar Holy mama. I never thought myself so much like a karang guni, surrounding by junks, junks, and junks !! I guess the my house weighs the same weight as Eilleen's one now. I only left for 3 months, and that Kongs' fellow already has crossed over and started attacking my territory !! I first thought that he only 'put' ALL his books on my table, (From that pattern of arrangement, a verb of 'throw' should be more relevant bah.) but hor, he even keeps his 'toys' in my drawers wor. >.< ********* Meeting up with my dear meimei that day :) Dunno when will be the next time to meet her lo :( Signing off; Hze
8:52 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||