|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, September 13, 2010
Something about love makes you still believe Whoa~ I haven't blogged for about A WEEK bah .. Lots happened, lots to share too, but it just takes some time to tell. Okay, I hold a bit of old parchment and whispered : " I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. " Coming back from a trip that directed by the Marauder's map ... And that guilt about commiting a sin called telling BIG LIE .. only lasted for ... 48 hours =/ Maybe a little more than that, maybe la ... I know lying is not only a form of rebellion but also a form of betrayal. But then, when I lie; I feel so sorry to my beloved daddy, when I don't lie; I feel so sorry to my own self ... You know lying is not because of no choice but because lying is the last option. If can, I really don't wish to lie, really. Then, the Marauder's map turns back into the ragged old bit of parchment again after the last two words disappeared - " Mischef Managed. " Signing off; Hze
12:11 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||