Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Yes, I'd rather feel nothing at all than hurt


Half of my heart got the rightest mind to tell you that
I can't keep loving you,
but another half of my heart got the clearest lobe to remind me that
I can't stop loving you.
On the whole,
my entire heart got a grip on this situation.
Lillian~ Lillian~ Lillian~
You asked your little question at the right moment, and on the right spot.
I spent most of my life,
been trying so hard not to do something that makes myself regret ...
Maybe I've been not scolded by PP for some time ...
Guess that she has no free time to scold me also.
And to that ah moi yang rambut panjang,
a.k.a LeeHom de lao po : xD
( Shiok mah call you like that =P )
Recently,
I find that this Ms. Soh becomes the cleverest one among all of us wor.
Perhaps she understands this post the max.
Signing off;
Hze

2:03 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances