|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, October 1, 2010
Hurry up before your taxi leaves Leaving less than 24 hours ... But I have SO many things are still remained undone ... Auto-roaming hasn't settled, Rupees haven't prepared, songs not yet be finished downloading, and I seriously have not get enough sleep yet. I don't see myself really did any packing lo. And it's SO amazing that I only prepare one big luggage of clothes. Cham liao la this time ... less than 48 hours later will be a whole new world for me. I don't understand why now only I start to have this cham feeling ... Maybe it just like what people say : " You only feel that you are going to die when you come to the edge of cliff. " Like nervous, like scare, but not totally ... A kind of undescribable feeling. Anyway, I really, really hope that nightmares can be ended this time. I don't ask for sweetdreams, you please end those nightmares will do. I'm dying to watch EAT PRAY LOVE. I don't care, tomorrow, I'M GOING. Signing off; Hze
2:59 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||