Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, October 2, 2010
A little bit of heaven, a little bit of hell


I wanna blog something,
really wanna blog something at here, at this time.
But then dunno why lea,
something within me;
somewhere inside me are somehow not in their right place.
The mood of leaving my dearie motherland ...
is still remained undescribable ...
Okay la,
I try my very best to express out what I want to say.
To my beloved ah moi-ah moi yang amat, amat disayangi oleh Hazel :
Getting to know ALL of you at the SAME time is
the BEST incident that has ever happened to me.
Been backstabbed by bestfriends before,
I DID lose of trust in friendship COMPLETELY.
Didn't expect I will treat somebody or someone truly and sincerely again,
until they come into my life,
seal and heal my scars PERFECTLY.
It was THEM who make this walking corpse
to BREATHE, to FEEL and most of all,
to LOVE.
No matter where I go;
no matter when the time is,
that F.M. 303.3 will be always connected to bothe my heart and mind.
Girls,
besides I love you, I still love you all !!
Alright,
I will let you girls to have one year quiet gatherings,
when I go back,
I swear I want bising until you all pekak xP
Next,
to Ms. POTATO Tang K.S. a.k.a Hazel's registered BAOBEI :
" Baobei, let's go gai gai,
I come to fetch you now ok ? "
" Sure, see you in 10 minutes later. "
" Baobei, I need to talk,
can I go to your house a while ? "
" No problem. "
I really have no any memory regarding my dearie baobei rejected my request.
Over these several months,
she is always there with me,
always the FRIST one whom I share every GOOD and BAD news.
And she is that HELPFUL and CARING to me.
I loveeeee her so much and so much.
Life is always full of unexpectations.
A classical example is meeting the people whom I have just mentioned above.
They are the permanent residents in my heart,
always and forever.
Never forgetting,
the rarest example;
for the latest one enters my world.
If it wasn't HIM,
I really have no idea how I went through all the hell for the last 3 months.
Seriously,
I used to doubt on myself.
I always doubted that .. maybe I am not a woman.
Being physically feminine but mentally so not woman ...
again until I meet this man only believe that
" Yeap, I am normal, at least in the aspect of  gender identity." xD
If my besties are air;
then he is water,
another element that I needed to survive.
Lastly,
things gonna be harder and harder,
but they will be more and more okay.
Time to go, people.
Signing off;
Hze

6:00 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances