Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, November 6, 2010
My very first post on the land called INDIA


OH MY GOD PEOPLE.
Please trust me that I was actually waited for one hour
to finally sign in this place sucessfully :(
Never mind. Late is better than none.
After I came here,
only I realise how good is Streamyx connection.
Okie.
I shall update something about life at here
coz I had been missing quite a long time.
ONE month, THIRY-ONE days okay.
First and foremost,
I am doing well, really doing great.
I am so glad that I finally went through part of the obstacles
and come to India at last.
This story isn't over yet and my life has just started.
An incredible place named India - full of unexpectable surprises.
Life is considered dull and boring here,
but everyday, certain part of my soul gets more and more inspired :)
Second,
without connection making me feel so kampung here.
I can hardly keep in touch with my dear daddy and mamie,
and almost lost in frequency with my sweethearted besties,
and and and, I really miss my brother and my boyfriend.
But books keep me sane ^^
Never mind la,
I am a strong girl,
none of anything can beat me down.
I know they miss me a lot too especially my beloved daddy
who has just turned 50 years old.
I miss all of them very, very muchh too.
Third,
the issue of accomodation can never be settled.
Everyday or if we are lucky, once for every two days,
here must be no electricity and water.
More to complain,
light bulb and drainage system here suck like hell.
Fortunately,
Maddy and I, both of us adapt in this cruely hostile condition soon.
Oh ya by the way,
sun here much much bigger.
I hope I can reach my hands to measure it
then I could prove my statement is true.
And they called this period -WINTER ?!
Last but not least,
confession of a messy girl :
I lost the first present that given by my first boyfriend
on my very first saturday in India.
One month later,
which is today,
I lost my black magic umbrella.
Damn kanasai.
Dunno who the hell so daring to take away my umbrella.
She better holds it carefully and dun let me see it on Monday.
Time to go,
I promise I will update things happen about me on this planet
whenever I have chance.
Signing off;
Hze

1:03 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances