Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
If I could write you a song to make you fall in love


"You make want to get this little party started."
The glorious fact of today is-
I FINALLY swallowed the last last pil !!!!
OMG, 40 PILS !!!
I think this is the first time in my life to take so MANY pils !!!
Maxillary third molars,
I really gonna reconsider to keep you or not.
By the way,
there was another saddening fact for yesterday
(Err.. I was quite down to mention it =( )
I had eaten the last last last pack of Tiger Biscuit =(
My mom sent me EIGHT packs only !!!
Which were my leftovers at home ...
That day she called and mentioned that there are still some left at home,
then she said :
"Your biscuits tasted so AWFUL,
no one touches now."
Awful?! I freaking hope she would send all of them to here lo.
Anyway, speaking about sending biscuits,
I want to complain regarding the cargo parcel service.
All my biscuits HANCUR lo~
Then another funny thing is,
I dun understand why the biscuits' package were perfectly intact
but they just got MASUK ANGIN =.=
I bet it was because Malaysia's biscuits refuse to stay in India =[
Well,
today's mood not bad =)
I think something delighted me yesterday,
maybe I dreamt it,
it seem hardly possible to be true ... ...
Yesterday was freezing cold ~~
Nowsday I seem to be not that good in remembering random things ...
too much too much stuffs to be occupied ..
If it was my hallucination,
then I really should start writing a sci-friction >.<
Ohya,
after tonight,
I will be completed ingesting vitamins !!! =)
Signing off;
Hze

9:33 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances