Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, December 3, 2010
Tatoo your name across my heart


See,
I forgot my blogger password,
and it took my 15 minutes to reset password.
All blame on PIDC !!!
Yes, without blogger, life is really suck.
About this time, around this period,
I were putting the maximum effort to squeeze
the whole Neuromuscular Transmission process into my head ..
And a year later, so I am, doing the same stupid thing again.
You see human beings on the earth are just being fooled and fooled by time.
Then,
I thought of coming to India to find out how strong I am actually,
but then,
it seems to reveal all my inner weakness .....
Damn stress now.
So much stuffs to complete, so much things to memorise,
and most of all, so much boredom to bear ~
I shall stop here,
no mood, no inspiration.
Signing off;
Hze

7:42 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances