|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, December 27, 2010
Why do the stars falling from the sky? "If I could be your angel, to protect you from the pain." Tonight, again, I'm going to tell something kinda sentimental. Perhaps my mom was right. I shouldn't have revealed my thoughts so easily for everytime. This would only make me to be more vulnerable and susceptible. But then, what's the point to pretend strong when I am actually not? Lately, I have became quite apathy. Even a two days-one night Banglore vacation didn't really cheer me up. I suppose to be happy and I knew that I would feel nothing, but I still bear with some pity little hopes, wishing it could turn out in the other way. Yet still, honestly and obviously, not at all. I'm almost there, why wouldn't I feel the same way? So sudden, I miss Kai Xin. I miss how comfortable and how stress-free in those days being with her. I do feel glad coz my mom has finally being truly supportive to my rebellion, but everytime after talking with her on phone, I couldn't be sure is she giving me more hope or more pressure? Lady Antebellum was singing : "I rather feel hurt than nothing at all." It isn't true, and I will never agree with it. I guess I ain't reaching the worst part as I don't feel hurt, I just feel nothing. Signing off; Hze
10:46 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||