|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, January 24, 2011
=[ =[ =[ "You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet." Haih and argh. I start finding my bloggies are full of boring contents. The last and the first time I had food poison was during my age of seven. And that time, I was poisoned by Orange Juice. =.= Stupid right? I think it takes me 10 years after that incident for touching orange juice again. Thirteen years, I can't believed I'm food poisoned by BANANA !!!! I feel myself damn useless, how could I defeated by Fruits !!! So now, in the state of dying. Why why why ??? I couldn't afford to fall sick during exam, and I can't believe I'm actually falling sick in this critical period. Damn you, BANANA ! Signing off; Hze
6:11 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||