Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Monday, January 17, 2011
But I'm not breaking


"Oh God, please justify this reason, this is absolutely insane."
Well.
Stress-releasing session.
I dunno what makes me manage to pretend so calm,
in fact, deep inside me, I feel so much like screaming and shouting.
I do worry about the coming exam,
like what the others do.
Eventhough I have so called "covered" all,
but it hasn't achieved what I aiming for.
I want 100%.
But time is just too short and things are just too much.
When people ask me :
"How much do you actually have covered?"
or
"Do you think you can score?"
Gosh. Those questions are really killing.
My batchmates keep telling me that they are scare
and guess what great thing I do?
I try to comfort them yet myself is dying.
What the hell makes me do that?
The road is still long, when can I reach my destination?
The prices to pay in exchange of a higher social status in future.
Doctors are the most pathetic ones on the earth.
Head strong ! Head strong !
No matter what, gonna keep my head up high !!
Signing off;
Hze

9:27 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances