Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Hell more than Heaven today !!!


"I come here before the fire is put off."
Yes. I'm burning. Really in a huge fire.
Theories are over, viva, spottes and practicals lie in coming week.
Hell knows today was the worst examination I ever attended !!!
I dunno how long it will be for this post,
but I can assure you, I have LOTS to split out !!!
Yesterday I didn't really sleep again.
I haven't really let my eyes rest for the last 2 nights.
Not because of staying up whole night to study okay,
I don't do such stupid thing.
It was, nope, it's because flu =X
Hazel won't study until catch cold,
I guess I feel so horribly sien here til bacteria invade me.
Then, today, the very last paper's beautiful morning,
Maddy and me OVERSLEPT !!!!!!
Oh ya, Maddy is my roomie,
I think I hadn't mentioned her name before this.
Luckily, we reached campus ngam ngam.
Okie,  the scariest story starts now.
Immediately I sat down, kena Dr.Sugania scolded.
Dresscode, as usually.
I dunno what so wrong wearing legging ?!
It's just seem to be same as those tight formal pants okay.
Fine, I'm used to it edi.
Then, paper started.
I am that kind who have to go through all questions once I get the paper.
Then I will so called  'conteng', roughly write down answers on the question paper.
There is one very irritating lecture named Sri Devi.
She came over, standing behind me and said :
"Dun write anything on the question paper,
you suppose to leave the paper clean,
you will be thrown out if this is University exam, so rub off !"
KANASAI !
I have lived for 20 years, sat for exam more than 15 years,
this is the first time I heard got such stupid rule !!
Eh, hello, I paid for the exam okay?
This is my paper, I want tear off also my favourite okay !
Fine again. I put off the flame again.
In the middle of exam, I asked for additional answer sheet.
That bitch was so malas to walk to my place, so she asked me to get the papers at the fornt.
When I was in fornt, kena the third attack.
Legging again, there were just two different versions by two different lecturers.
She wasted my 5 minutes just to listen her craps !!
During the exam,
those moronic lectures were sitting at fornt,
happily chit-chatting in tamil,
so loud and so annoying !!!
Ok then,
we were actually started the test late,
because they were checking who hasn't got signature for Observation and Record Books.
You see, stupid right? Like kids like that !
Then, Kimmy asked whether are we following the clock on the wall of lab ?
That stupid clock !
For the first time, I curse this clock !
You know, that clock is actually 15 minutes faster !!!!
Listen, 15 minutes !!!!
It was super helpful because all the time, we can balik earlier,
but then it turns the suckiest at this time !
Rushing, rushing and rushing.
At the last second, we were told NOT to staple the papers
but using provided thread to tie them up.
That was ... relevant but the biggest problem is -
those answer sheets they gave, have no hole, and they give us thread.
You say, what the hell right ?
Then, at the very very last second,
Sugania damn ridiculous, she said :
"Who hasn't pass up, minus FIVE marks !"
Walao eh, we were struggling to 'create' a hole okay !!
Overall, from the begining of exam,
til I got out from the stupid lab after 3 hours,
I DAMN pissed off !!!!
Really fuck them off !!!
See, how 'amiable' are my lectures !!!
I memang dislike PIDC's lectures !!!!!!!!
Should have gone for VMU.
Faster, faster, after 2 years, dun wan see them anymore !
Signing off;
Hze

5:53 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances