|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, January 31, 2011
I bought it, so please don't touch! "See, somehow I can't forget you." 6.40 pm, the very last day of January 2011. Gonna do the bases for that 6 stupid Maxillary Molars ... So lazy to moveeeeee =( Messy + Dirty = Super Leceh !!!! So I come here, blogging xD My adik yang tercomel said : "Aiya Jie, one month nia~" So, it gonna be another one more month NIA. I shall try not to feel bored within February, which is ....very challeging task. By the way, this post is delicated to 3 persons who saved my dreadful last week. First, to Miss Lillian Sea Shun Yi, who drew me so many many many <3 I hope she knows that her few rows of <3 delighted me so much =D Then, to Miss Tang Kuan Shuen, who is not always there for me, but always there with me. "BAOBEI, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SO MUCH." Lastly, to Mr. Andy Kong Heng Jian, whom I don't need a reason to love. This fellow is the second best thing that my mom ever gave me, besides my dad. I still have lots to tell, but I really need to go edi. =( Maybe in the next post, I will tell more about this little fellow. Anyway, today I'm tired but kinda happy =) Signing off; Hze
9:24 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||