|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
ONE down, three to go "If you ever thought just maybe you belong to me." See. I come here again once finished Anatomy paper. Like my mom used to say me : " SI XIN BU GAI ! " Alright, the above subtitle is delicated to my future love, that PUMA bag. As the test is finishing, so as the holiday will be reaching soon, then the more I think about it. Ok. I shouldn't really come here but then dunno why, I suppose to feel damn stress, instead I feel a little bit high. I started finding that some of my batchmates are really cute. Okie. There is an indian girl called Banu. This girl really impressed me. Yesterday she asked : " Hazel, I'm actually looking for the Spermatogenesis slide, but you pendrive doesn't have it. It's ok. But if it comes out, you just draw like that, like that, the sperm how it grows, you know right? " I really find her cute la. Her hand gestures are so adorable. Then just now she asked me how was the paper to me just now, then out of sudden she asked : " You're 21 right ? " I said : " Huh? " " I mean age. Then you are same with me. " Anyway, I'm more particular about months and days than years. I'm only 20 la. I have just being 20 for a few months, dun categorise me into 21 la. =( By the way, it's PP's 21st birthday !!!!!! Happy Birthday SWEETHEART <3 Die la, 2.00 pm edi !!!!!! Physio physio, Biochem biochem !!!!! Signing off; Hze
3:59 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||