|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, January 28, 2011
Pieces of my heart are missing you "I dunno if I could yell any louder ?" Haih~ Another pathetic friday night. It's really hard to believe today is actually friday. Friday was always my favourite day before this til I came India. But now, I see no difference for every night. Even more pathetic, my only company here can only be my dear bloggie. Why? Why? Why la? How good if my metallic boyfriend is here. Eeyer. The more I think, the more I feel geram ! Another long dead February to go, can't wait, can't wait but still have to wait =( I'm extremely busy, meanwhile, I feel super bored. I dunno how these two co-exist at the same time. Yet, they just happen. Sien sien sien. Signing off; Hze
10:48 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||