Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Monday, February 14, 2011
14022011


"Love my, love my, bloody valentine."
No, my valentineS are not bloody, they are so much lovely =)
It's my 126th day in India.
Though 7000 miles away from home,
but I don't feel lonely.
From now onwards, every season, every celebration,
will be extra special for me ^^
Anyway, before entering to the body of this post,
I shall inform the world that -
My broadband has be suspended.
So, I really want to thanks Kathiga for lending me her broadband + lappie =)
Right now.
On the day I decided I have found the truest friends in my life,
who are my beloved sweethearts,
you can never understand how happy I was.
Not much people on the earth can really meet someone whom they treat sincerely
and treats you back truly.
For my case,
I don't only meet one, but about 10 of them at once.
The most beautiful thing I own.
I really heart them, each of everyone of them.
*Extra special to baobei KuanShuen, ChiChi, Lian and PP.
They are really more than ex-classmates, more than best friends,
more than sisters, and more than lots and lots to me.
Then I was thinking,
with them in my life,
I really don't mind if I have to keep a zero in romance record.
And then, this Mr. Lim Ka Ong came across my life.
For a relationship to begin,
you gonna meet the right one at the right time, on the right place.
And he is my right one undoubtably,
but I doubt on how right was that time and the venue.
Anyhow, it just started.
The luckiest thing happens to me.
Somehow I always think that God have been trying to put hard on me.
But He still adore me coz He give me them.
He make them appear and stay in my life.
He give me a 85 marks-father, a 60-marks mother and
a good friend like-brother.
Healso  injected this kind of attitude and personality into my blood.
In a short,
my current life should be qualified enough to be graded an A
(Of course I'm looking forward an A+++ la,
human beings are greedy in nature, this is what He create too.)
I feel so THANKFUL and GRATEFUL to have them in my life.
I know it's possible, please let these last forever.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of the people I love.
By the way,
tomorrow is my daddy mamie's 21st Anniversary !!!
I hope my dad can care more and my mom can worry less.
All of all, I hope they always stay happy.
Signing off;
Hze


11:25 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances