Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Thinkingtoomuchisacrime


 "Talking to the moon to try to reach you out."
From acute to chronic, it has been months.
I'm not sure all the memories I have within me are the reasons keeping sane,
or the main cause that dragging me into sorrow.
I cried again today, during Biochem Practical.
I dunno what's wrong, but it has been like that, lately.
3 more weeks to go back home,
why it is still so long way to be reached ??
Is the time slows down or is my heart the one getting slower and slower?
-Thinking Too Much Is A Crime-
Lillian gonna really whack me this time, I know.
I think I should stop promising "this is the last last time."
But again and again, my 'last time' will be infinity.
Sorry for never stop bringing troubles
but my previous URL had some problems, really.
It becomes the good excuse reason for me to change an new URL =)
I hope I can live better for the remaining 20 days,
and live much much much better after 20 days.
Signing off;
Hze

1:52 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances