Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Everything seems just like yesterday


"If we all slow down and enjoy it right now."
Very good.
PP posted our outing events *earlier than me this time.
Goongle chrome seems much more intesting,
but I couldn't managed blogger under it =\
And,
this blogger.com keeps upgrading new settings,
I can; hardly cope up to be honest.
Whatever,
I finally uploaded pictures sucessfully after trying a few times ...
My bloggies had beeing soooooooo dried up,
no picture; full of emotional writtings somemore =(
So, today,
let's gather all colourfulness and deliciousness =D


I love salad so much <3
I hope everyday, someone serves me this in Salem =(



 PIZZA HUT 1300-88-2525
My most favourite fast food ^^
See, I FOC advertise for them their delivery xD



My sweethearted chichi <3



PP named this PCH =)
Not bad right? But it reminds me PCK-Phua Chu Kang xP



I loveeeeeee this photo so much so much ^^
"PP, I love you so much. Not because taking such cantik picture,
but always wake me up when I almost went gila xD"


Topless FIVE @ Season cafe
One of the MUST EATS in JB =D

Lastly, this picture is adopted from ... PP, if I'm not mistaken ...
Miss Miss Miss so much la sisters <3
++ Eileen and Jolene
Signing off;
Hze

7:37 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances