|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Here I am, once again "But now, I'm thinking what the hell?" Alright. Tonight, another sarcastic night. Really quite a long time didn't blog about sarcasm edi =| Been disconnecting with outside, becoming a little 'downdated' Here, regarding breaking up issue. Okay, it seems blowing break up-wind lately. Every break up has its own reason, or rather excuse(s), that one I shall not comment much. But then what I find silly is, either one party or both will think of chasing out of one's life completely, by- removing him/her from Facebook friends list. Damn stupid. Even 'stupider', when warmly in love, tons of sweet albums been created. Once broken up, not even a single shadow of his/her ex can be found in photos. Aiyo, I say why la. Even your ex cheated on you, or whatever break up reason, there is no need to use such lamest way to get rid of him/her la. If really want him/her gets out from your world, why not murder or assassinate him/her? then he/she won't be staying on the same earth as you =X Signing off; Hze
2:31 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||