|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, March 11, 2011
ONE more day to gooooo "Why somebody like you, doing in the place like this?" Regarding to the above question ... Well, I also couldn't answer. Everytime I step out of class, this is the only question comes to my mind. 6 months away from home, the time to go back home has finally arrived. I just hope Air Asia, you please don't delay the flight. I can't afford to let any second for me to be in Malaysia to be slipped off Oh well, I guess this is the last post before I go back home. Mamie said new shopping centre will be my new paradise xD By the way, I hope, hope, hope there won't be any conflict between mie and me within the coming 2 weeks. You see, being separated by 7 thousand miles for around 200 days, we had arguement for twice ... I dunno what will happen when we come face to face. Especially, now I this thing spoilt, that thing spoilt, and I am still trying to figure out the best way to open my mouth and say : "Mie, can I get a new phone for the last time?" Indeed. Too many 'last time' until ... I can imagine how the colour of my mom's face will turn before I ask. Whatever it might be, I just want my life turns easier when I get back this bloody place again. See ya Malaysia, in few hours later =) Signing off; Hze
3:23 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||