|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Say you miss me and text me in my cellphone "Ikut Kiri, Kecuali Memotong." The above famous 'cogan kata' is one of my favourite, exclusively available on PLUS Lebuhraya Malaysia. Comparing with my Queen-sized bed, my single bed in India is really ... as hard as steel !! Anyway, today main purpose of blogging is to tell the world how I come back from 7000 miles. Departing from hostel at 4am, and reached airport at 7.30am. Guess how horrible was the journey ??!! Much much billion times scarier than Roller Coaster !!!! Walao eh, I dunno what's wrong, is India lacks of tar or tar is not available in India. That 3 1/2 hours journey, the whole stupid van never stopped bumping for even a second !! We were all so sleepy, and I almost fly off from my seat !!! It's a truth. I didn't exaggerate anything. I bet you can't imagine how rocky and stony are their roads ... Then immediately, we rushed up the plane. Another 3 1/2 hours on the plane ... Then finally reached LCCT, but again, another hour was taken from LCCT to KL Sentral .. To reach home, I spent another 3 hours on bus ... In a short, to come home, is a extremely time-consuming process ... ='( Tomorrow gonna be my third day ...see, good time flies faster. Tomorrow, I die also cannot sleep until 3 am again !!!! Signing off; Hze
11:21 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||