|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Have you ever thought just maybe you're belong to me "To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box is to the left." I decided not to make any edition on my previous post. Because, otherwise it wasn't been genuinely posted anymore. I first thought it would turn like a big mess, but out of surprise, it doesn't really look that suck. =] Once in a while, we always need a huge mess. Anyway, thanks to my lovely 'nextdoor', Thila, who kindly helped me download this Tor Download thing. So, I can access all the blocked websites, as long as the idiotic wifi here is available. She is really nice, at least there are still a pretty few of them are normal here. Ok. I decided to pack up my depressing mood, and be strong again. A little few more months later, I gonna sit for Final. To revenge on my terrible last year and horrible this year, this is my only way, am I right ? I have to buck up. No other choice when you have ended up on this land. This is Hazel's Attitude. In this lost land, lost environment, lost atmosphere, how can I afford to loss myself anymore? AND- for Lillian's sake, I must be strong and unbeatable, as she promises will buy the cicak toys from Kuching to me, which, I will never forget =D THEN- A 30 minutes skyping with my baobei Kuan Shuen rises my strength. No one laugh in such an adorable way to me for a quite long time edi. I shall tattoo the images of the way she laugh in my head, as a constant remind that the world is still beautiful. LASTLY- worse comes to worst, I still have my 5 seasons of Desperate Housewives in my drawer, my highly addictive last motivator =) By the way, a small history to share. I used to hate SETA, my awful but turned out quite okay secondary school. And what motivated me to love the school ? Harry Potter. I know it is a stupid answer, but it is really true. So tonight, I am going to watch HARRY POTTER =) To see whether I can slightly have fond on here or not =| Now, message to the world : "Oi, I'm not dying okay, it's surviving ! If you try to pull me down, then I must say 'FAT DREAM'. " That's all for this time. AZA FIGHTING !!! Not going to die so soon; Hze
9:53 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||