|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
A difference to be mentioned ''And I don't know what is it about, but I just need you now.'' Lord, I think I got hurt. Maybe because I really invested my real heart into it. I just didn't realise how much I put it, til I actually feel so much hurt. I miss my besties alot, though i always miss them, but today extra more lots. I miss shasha also :'( I miss shenyee, who is absolutely right about saying that : ''Double-faced retards are all around!'' I have seen so many, I'm even looking at them here, why do I still made the mistake?! I miss junejune as well :'( And how good if Eileen is here with me :'( I want myself back; Hze
6:30 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||