Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, July 7, 2011
People got me question where is the love?


''Father, father, please send some kindness from above.''
It says that everyone keeps secrets.
There is no exception, every each of us does,
even it is only a secret,
there is always some little thing that
you just wanna keep for yourself.
I kept secrets as well, once upon a time.
Then I realise there is no necessary to keep what secret anymore,
cause' I have a bunch of goodfriends,
and sharing is caring.
Eventually, I forgot how to keep a secret.
But lately,
those secrets somehow reappear and pile up.
Again, I don't keep secrets anymore,
they are just those thing I didn't manage to share out,
not that I don't want to share.
So, they become secrets.
Aherm, I'm not emo okay,
don't you dare to call me emo,
the above are just normal emotions,
right shasha?
Back to the point,
so, occasionally,
I think of creating another private and confidential blog for my accumulation of secrets.
But doesn't this sound hilarious?
Sharing out something people will never give you reponse,
worse than a dull monolog session =/
So, I call that bad idea off,
continuing to reveal my secrets
like now,
after taking a huge roundabout.
I'm too stubborn to let go those silly things;
Hze

9:02 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances