Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Monday, July 25, 2011
Just get it started in here


Ladies, no gentlemen today.
I'm always that female-chauvinistic,
didn't you know that?
Okay girls, little girls or big girls,
I think we all should quit watching drama !!
Especially the damn Korean drama, main culprit !!!
Making we all believe that 'prince-like man' really exist =/
You know in drama,
when the female character is died due to
an accident, cancer or whatever,
the male character will hug her,
or carry her at the back,
accompanying her til she finishs her last breath.
And all these scenes are always taken place near the bluish-white beautiful beach.
How tricky is a flim director !!!
Right??
And after, even 10 years later,
the male character still cannot get over the dead female character,
he looks through the sea with his sorrowful eyes filled with eternal love.
Oh crap, wake up !!
Those are worse than dinosours ok.
They aren't extinct, they are never exist !!
So, this explains why a boy can get himself a prettier new girlfriend after only
2 months heart-aching breakup.
Aherm, for some cases,
even a shorter time is taken to heal
the so called 'wound'.
Wound leaves scar, but how many people
will bother about scar nowsday?
Some scars just be hidden,
on somewhere nobody will ever notice even question about.
I think not only my dad is the heartless one.
Much more to explore;
Hze

2:39 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances