|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, July 14, 2011
They're telling me it's beautiful '' My God, I thought you were someone to rely on.'' This is extremely insane. I forget how many time is this time for Dr. Rita to postpone the damn Biochem viva. I bet she doesn't how much effort it took me to get up from the bed !! And the worse is, when it starts on 11am, please don't expect me to go there early the morning on 8am. So, when i start walking on 10.45am... Gosh... Somehow there is a voice beside my ear whispering to me : ''Just don't go la, look at the HUGE sun !!!'' And how dare she postpones it AGAIN after I walked for miles just for the 2 minutes idiotic questioning section ! Haih. I thought after today, only Physio practical left on saturday.. This whole Second term test and Model exam just like a maglinant tumor, dragging you never let go, pestering you until your hairs drop more and more each of the day, sucking all your nutrients to make you become weaker and weaker... Haih.. Don't care, I can't be bother anymore. I remember my mom used to ask me: ''When you're alone outside, will you still study the way studied at home?'' Yea, I did study like how I studied before, but, I don't have fun that much like I had before !! This is not a 'balance diet'. ='( Faster get me out of this hell la; Hze
3:40 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||