|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, July 18, 2011
Another taste of honey ''The tide is high but I'm holding it.'' Oh dears, I guess this might probably be the last post of mine until I finish my final examination. No matter is heaven or hell, none of them should happens during this time. Neither tachycardia nor bradycardia. I had just completed the damn model exam finally, on last saturday. Two weeks minus today equals thirteen days left. The end of model exam indicates the real show is started. I have been waiting this since the first day I come India, is it?? Then, BALIK RUMAH !!! Gosh. I suppose to be tensed over the final right?? But I think I feel more thrilled over going back the world where I belong. Alright. Aherm. I gotta get 'somebodies' scold again. Sorry to declare that, my second blog's URL is changed again. Http://spreadingmyphilosophy.blogspot.com/ Okay. This is me, at least, correct?? If I don't change it, meaning my ownself has changed, is it?? Then, my little brother has just turned 18 that day. OMG. I have a 18 years old brother !!! Nothing else can make me sound older than this... :( But this fellow is still seem so directionless. I think I should re-buy him a compass, instead of giving him an encyclopedia !! Next, I wanna share an old movie here, a cartoon movie called 'UP'. I really had no idea a cartoon can be so NICEE!! If I were a mother, I will tell my kids : ''See, what dream can never be realised? Even balloons can make a house floats in the air !!'' And I'm officially left none of any hidden secrets. Accidents happen everyday and everywhere =/ I still think disasters will happen. Lastly, ''Your Highness Almighty, please offer me what I deserve.'' Solemnly addicted to cartoon; Hze
5:29 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||