|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Couldn't wait til I feel nothing at all ''Would I just being one second for not to love you?'' I drew a maxillary tooth with downwards-directed roots !!! You know, unforgivetable mistakes are acceptable to be happened, but stupid mistakes are never tolerable !!! I dunno where the hell my soul was wandering around when I sat for that paper. Totally souless, like whatever you wrote doesn't come out from your brain, they were like leaking out from a over-filled tank. Wanna hear more? I didn't even get the point when Dr. Sri Devi first asked me did the question asks for a mandibular tooth? Til she said : ''Who taught you maxillary tooth has a root like that huh?'' Then only I come to realise that and she made a gesture of hitting me. At that moment, I did wish she would really hit me, to wake me up from the dead walking state. *************************************************** I really love my BESTIES. I couldn't love anyone more than them. Simply because they know me pretty much well, and they offer me their ears whenever I need. I love them and I love the way they love me. And PP, ''You must be my children's godmother in future !!!'' xoxo Why can't you get me; Hze
5:03 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||