Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, August 4, 2011
xoxo =)


''She doesn't get your humour like I do.''
=) =) =) =) =)
I think I left half-sane now.
THE WORLD,
I'm going back my world on NEXT SUNDAY !!!
Can you believe that ??!!
I have two theory papers and four practicals to go,
but I can't help but keep smiling to myself,
this is what orang gila does right ??
See, the only motivating thing here is still -
Flight Ticket :)
Actually I was feeling quite unwell for the last few weeks.
And today, so so so okay,
for the first time since many weeks ago.
You see,
flight ticket has higher medication value than
Panadol and Cough syrup ;D
And guess what,
ONE ENTIRE MONTH away from here !!
I guess even maglinant cancer also can be cured now.
The earliest bdae present la :P
Okay, I will buck the max up :D
Dear First Year,
I still want you to end gracefully ok?
So, be coorperative with me,
then I'll treat you well :)
Next Sunday comes faster ;
Hze

6:15 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances