|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
=X '' That was when I rule the world... " Arghhhhhhhhhhh When comes to exam, I think I am a real bastard !! 'Cause I only saw my exam, and ignored every other things else, in that period =[ Then when comes to exam result, I think I am a real idiot and a real coward. No matter how much I worry how ugly it might turn out to be, it has still sealed, chopped and delivered ... so what's the point worrying ?? Yalor, no point but I just have no idea why can't keep me stopped worrying .. Maybe because I just wanna started my real End Year Holiday, (despite the previous week has passed ='[ ) then now, .................... Haiyooooo... Tolong Sky, Tolong land, Tolong bukit, Tolong gunung la... Arghhhhh wannnnnnaaaaaa cry so much righhhhttttttt now la. I hate knowing the result than sitting for exam; Hze
1:34 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||