|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
I see sparks fly whenever you smile " Have you ever felt like you're drawn by someone?" My Cinderella's story is ended in one week again. =( Cinderella left a glass shoe to her prince; and Ka Ong left me a Ngok Ngok =D Of course Ngok Ngok comes better than glass shoe la ^^ Sometimes, me myself is confused by how I'm actually feel inside. It's like, I've used to the fact that he is always far away in a distance, yet, at the moment knowing that another long separation is ahead... really tears me down. Like the one who used to be motionless inside the photos, finally came out , to warm me up a while then go back inside those photos again. " Sweetheart, we will get through all the hardships, and then we will be together and never separate again, although it seems still still long to reach, but it will comes =) I love you dearly with all my heart. " My Love, My Darling, My Eternity; Hze
1:16 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||