|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, September 11, 2011
I'm glad you came " Drop everything down, meet me in the pouring rain. " Argh. What another sorrowful night again. I really gonna miss my bed again... Abother busy plus crazy year is ahead... just a few hours later. I didn't forget. I promised to blog a summary about my first year. But then I got lazy ... and a little lack of blogging mood. So tonight, I left my last post here, before a brand new story begins in my second year. ....... When I first get this done ... My first thought was ... " OMG !! I have finally got something to prove that I'm a dental student !! " All the medical subjects almost drove me ... to not perfectly sane =( Chichi says : " Time passes very fast. " I really don't think so, 'cause I just can't forget how desperate I was, trying to get myself a stable place like now. Something that will haunt me forever, as a constant remind, telling me that I can never pay no a little attention. Whatever it is, I thank God to let me passes my first year safely and ... fulfilledly I thank my mom who agrees to my rebellious ( I still feel very sorry for tearing her heart ) I thank my dad who complains a lot about me, but never 'dare' to scold me in face. I thank my brother who has being a wonderful sibling and another true friend of mine. I thank my besties who change me into a better person. And the most important one, I thank my boyfriend who always being there with me 24/7, without him, I just dunno what to do. In the coming new year, I wish, I pray and I plead that it would be a smooth, peaceful year. =) Signing off; Hze
1:18 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||