|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, September 9, 2011
Without you, I has a hole in heart " The only thing that keeps me wishing on the wishing star. " Okay. I'm sorry, sorry and so sorry to my most faithful reader. I gotta admit. I have either became lazy or ... I just no longer that full of blogging ideas anymore =( I'm officially leaving a few hours ... then I have to go back to where my heart and my soul belong ... One month, passes really damn fast. When I go back, all these gonna change from my recent life stories into my another bunch of sweet memories. My favourite !!!! I don't really like sweet stuffs but with this as the only exception. I just love Topless Five !! Guess why? 'cause ... 1. You can choose your FIVE favourite flavours !! 2. It's served in cold, sweet, delicious and COLOURFUL !! 3. You can't finish alone, you have to eat with your FRIENDS and FAMILY !! And I freaking LOVE this photo !!! When will we be that crazy together again? =X I gonna miss this moment, the night we walked miles and miles, almost got killed by extreme thirst, yet, everyone still fake such beautiful smile =D **************************************************************************** [ Delicated to : Ms. Lillian Sea Shun Yi ] " Princess Luva~Luva " Please believe me that this 'budak' girl has just turned 21 year old yesterday. Very hard to believe right ? Sometimes, I think God kinda unfair ... '' Why are some people can looked so much younger than their actual age ??!! " Please focus on what Lillian is focusing in this photo. '' THE CAKE that she is holdingggg !!! " One thing I love about Lillian is ... she knows me well, quite well ... errr.. really quite well, and I think I know her quite well, as well =) Like how? I'll prove you. Last bite of cake, Ms. MBJB is ready to clear the last mess... WATCH ! This is the Lillian that I know, QUITE WELL =D I LOVE LILLIAN ♥ ♥~Lian. Hze. Chi~♥ (P/s to chichi : Hazel is very statisfied with this photo ^^) I love my best girlfriends forever ; Hze
12:38 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||