|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Monday, October 3, 2011
We all waiting for another disaster ''Why somebody like you doing in a place like this?'' I wanted to blog yesterday, 'cause it was more significant... But here, came out some problems :( It was 2 Oct yesterday ... I have officially became the resident of India for A YEAR !!! Then I got emo, dunno what was the reason. Maybe my old disease has recurred, or maybe I get over exhausted again.. Everyday dealing with diseases, drugs, bacteria and viruses ... Seriously, I dunno how long I could stay unlost. One more year to clinical years ... It's all about the matter of time. Solemnly written; Hzet of India for A YEAR !!! Then I got emo, dunno what was the reason. Maybe my old disease has recurred, or maybe I get over exhausted again.. Everyday dealing with diseases, drugs, bacteria and viruses ... Seriously, I dunno how long I could stay unlost. One more year to clinical years ... It's all about the matter of time. Solemnly written; Hze
3:32 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||