|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Waiting for the end to come '' Wishing on the wishless star. '' I have another 4 months, before I can go home again. Which is 120 days, 2880 hours, 172800 minutes or 10368000 seconds left... Why is everything so depressing here? I think I had really sacrify a lot on studies. First, I lost the time for myself, then I lost my life. Next is my pride, my arrogance, my inspiration, my positiveness. Now, I know I'm gradually losing my loved ones and, myself. And I start to afraid of going to bed. Because once I stop reading, my mind starts to recall how beautiful it was before all these, then I start crying. Whom I really miss a lot lately? I miss you, dear me, please, please come back. Every little earthquake, every little heartbreak; Hze
5:23 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||