Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I love you, for a thousand years


" We're all confused by Zebrae ''

 Dear bloggie, if twitter has no word limit updates,
I guess it would have replaced you in my heart long time ago.
But everybody has its own unique.
I believe there are something can never be replaced,
even my so called 'Super-reliable' feeling also can't decide.
This is why I come back to my old house in this afternoon.

Yes, I've really changed.
And I'm clinically be diagnosed suffering Emotion Disorder,
then, I'm officially be given the title ' Emo Queen '

Maybe is due to the cumulative toxicity of so many many things tangling me,
don't let me go.

I think this post gonna hurt some people,
I apology in advance.

As the time passes,
I always think something real and true will never change, never ever.
But somehow,
I believe they can be different, for instance- less strong, much lesser.

My dear awesome sisters and sweethearts.
We're, to be frank enough to admit, getting lesser and lesser in touch.

Too many people, too many things, too many busy stuffs, too far, too long is the distance.

Whatever I went and am going through, they somehow miss out a lot,
so as the stories in their life,
I probably miss out a lot more.

But I know, when the day comes,
we gather together, catching up with each other,
everything back to the same again,
like separation never really happens,
and we all just becoming prettier and prettier.

I hope it works for everytime.

Then, to my Source of Love, Source of Light, Source of Breath,
and Source of Everything I need to survive.

I'm sorry that I hurt you in earlier.

I think I was out of mind.
I hope I was out of mind.
I pretty sure that I was out of mind.

I told Jolene on the other day,
I said :'' If you fall out of love, please don't be afraid to fall in love again."

I think me, myself lack of love.
No, I more lacking of new clothes ...
No, no, no, I think is the air in India being too polluted,
mist up my love.

If I have really fallen out of love,
I'll never afraid to fall in love again.
But I only want to fall for the same person.
Because he is the only one never let go of me,
and he is the only one for me whom I have decided long time ago.

I think I'm kind of a psycho.
I do change easily.
During very early, 
I changed the guys I liked very frequently,
then I changed my bloggies' URL, my email,
like nothing better to change...
Now I change my feeling, my mood.

=(

I really have to make my appointment to this Blogger Hospital 
and follow up my psychotherapy on time.

Therapy is done, I feel much better now,
Deardear, sorry, I love you:
Hze 

4:03 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances