Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Thursday, December 22, 2011
We might not get tomorrow.


" I will not love you tonight. "
Wow. I dunno how many century ago ...
since the last time I blogged using laptop in here..
I think it was one year ago.
Okay. At least, I'm sitting right facing the window,
besides the door (my door is closed).
Only this location of the room able to receive internet access.
My neighbour living opposite, Ms. Joelle Low,
slightly worse than me.
Her door has to be opened,
so she is sitting right in between the entry of the room,
skyping with her parents.
I bet you'll laugh out loudly if you see this scene of her.

It's holiday !!
I dunno why, not going back home also delighting me of the fact of ...
at least I can slow down my pace slightly.
Sometimes I ask myself,
" I'm not living in Singapore, why am I leading sucha hectic life? " 

Within 3 months ..
I have learnt about 12 different bacteria, 13 kinds of drugs....
and many many more uncountable things.
It's only 3 months,
but I feel so THREE YEARS.

You see,
in the past, we learnt many 'unnecessary things' that we dun even employ
a little knowledge of them in our studies now.
For example, Chinese and Mathematics, for myself.

So, I bet, not everything I learn now is employable in the future.
But, we still gonna deal with them.
Life huh?
Pretty wasted on many useless things right ?

Haha. My post is pretty peaceful ya tonight ?
I still going through disasters,
maybe tonight, I immune to them.
You know why I love blogging, eherm, using laptop or desktop?
Perhaps the entire big screen,
allowing me to see things from the view of the world,
signifying my sanity level through what I type.

Ohya, another important thing,
I'm officially converted into agnosticism :)
It begins at the moment, I was weeping after coming down the stage,
during the Academic Achiever Award Event.

It changes my perspective of the world, of the nature.
And now, I think I can deal things with a more peaceful mind and heart.

I'm counting down the arrival of MARCH;
Hze

10:44 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances