|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Thursday, January 12, 2012
I eat them up '' Help me. '' I think I had spent half an hour for loading this page. What else can I comment about life? I'm only in the age of 21, I don't really have much right to comment about it bah. If you ask me, what I hate the most? I'll answer : INDIA. It really bring me hell lots hell !! Then, if you ask me, what I scare the most? I'll say : ROOMMATE. I won't do much elaboration this time. Actually, I never had actually mentioned much right?? All in my memory is.. After I came to India, the only problem that I couldn't tahan until I come here and start bitching is ROOMMATE. I dunno why. I thought I should have being the expert of girls in girls' issues. Yet, it doesn't turn out so. Sometimes, I feel shamed, feel like stop telling people I'm actually from girl school, I spent SIX years in TWO girl schools !! If you raise a boy, he could already dressed up handsomely, goes to kindergarden. My mom knows me the most, really. When she first refused sending me to India, with the reason '' You gonna stay with other people, you know? And I bet you will suffer. '' Very true. I think I really can't look forward for anything better here... I only can hope, hoping life gets buzier, my mind could think lesser, days pass sooner, August, please come faster. (P/S: I wanna go back home.) Please let me go back home; Hze
1:48 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||