|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
I, I love you like a love song baby "The part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me." =D I'm back to home after 180 days away from home since last time. As usual, many things happened. Sometime I wonder, how could SO many unexpected + unwanted events happen ?! Anyway, I still come back home when time arrives =) And no matter what heartbroken I had, mistakes that I've done, daddy mamie still open their arms to welcome me back to home =') Sometime I feel detached. When I saw new things have been newly installed; old useless spoil things had been discarded ... that wall used to be pearly white in colour has now became creamy yellow ... every little change reminds me how a lot I have missed while I'm away... I really love this feeling at home. Feel so carefree and secure. It's March; Hze
1:41 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||